TurboFire: Now That's More Like It!


I have been doing an Insanity/Turbofire/Zumba/Hip-Hop Abs hybrid. Why? 


Well, Insanity was too tough on my knees and I just love Zumba and Hip Hop Abs. The workouts for TurboFire are easier on the knees and are broken up into smaller time intervals but with the same intensity as the Insanity workouts. 


What is TurboFire?
It is a 90 day weight loss and sculpting program created by fitness innovator Charlene Johnson. Included in the DVD are HITT exercises or High Intensity Interval Training - the same training found in Insanity. With HITT exercises, you burn up to 9x more fat and calories than regular cardio in half the time. 


I have been doing the hybrid for about 2 weeks and my shape has started to form, I've started to become a little leaner, a lot stronger and lighter on my feet. 


I think the workouts are more enjoyable. Charlene also has great motivating skills and the music is super cool. She has a member of her team showing the modified versions or the low impact versions of the workout and even features the classes in breakdown mode, where she breakdown the moves before you actually do them! Some of the workouts are only 10 minutes long. Anyone can do that!!!! 


Overall, for me, I think TurboFire will be the way to go to get my body where I want it to be.  I suggest everyone to try it. Read what others had to say about it. 


Best, 
KG


0 comments:

Post a Comment