My Name Change Dream



Khloé Belle Gadson



I've officially changed my name and it feels great! I've thought about it for years and years and have finally found the courage to do so. The change is not only physical but emotional. It is part of my transformation all around as a person. 

I've adapted this "Be Awesome" campaign that I incorporate every day. It's rooted in positive thinking and changing the way you perceive every situation. It's also helped me to change the things I can and accomplish all of my dreams. 

My fitness goals, my business goals, my name change goals and everything in  between is part of this campaign and I felt like my name -  although I appreciate it because my mother loves it - has never felt like me. I needed to feel "awesome" within and this name change is a big part of the way I want people to perceive me. I can with confidence, say my name at a marketing event without having to either repeat myself several times or it being confused with "KESHA" (which I totally detest!) 

I hope that my followers, family and friends can show me the support I so need to DREAM BIG! 

Thanks in advance for your support!! 

KG

0 comments:

Post a Comment