What I'm Doing This Month



BLOGILATES CHALLENGE: MY NEW WORKOUT! 


Just recently, I discovered the #100Burpee Burnout and so I decided to follow Cassey Ho's other videos and subscribe to her YouTube channel. She has some amazing POP Pilates work outs that she calls "Blogilates." She also has some amazing tee's with things like "Train Insane or Remain the Same" "Train Like a Beast, Look Like a Beauty" and "Beast Mode" - one of my favorites. 

At the beginning of August, she posted the #sohotinaugust fitness calendar on her blog. I have been following it almost religiously except for a few days around the hubby's birthday where I either opted to take a rest day or just hit the gym and do some of the day's workouts. 2 out of 4 is better than 0 - I'd say!

Find her calendar here. You'll have to subscribe to her blog to get the password but it's so worth it. The workouts are definitely insane but would you rather be sore and workout like a beast or look like one? I'd take the latter. 

So let's get moving guys!!! 
Let's go! 

Update on my journey: Weight 170. Can't wait to say I'm no longer in the 70's -  I'm trying real hard this week but I am getting my period so it might not happen this week. Last week, i lost one pound which was the pound from 171 to 170 and this week, I would love to lose 2 to 168 but again, I'm ok if i only lose one. 

KEEP IT UP EVERYONE!!! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment