Hello February



CHAPTER 2
page 32 of 365

This is my month....for a MAKEOVER!! 

I want to makeover my body, my situation, my looks! 
So FAB-UARY, I will be doing just that. For me, and my little one before his birthday on March 9th. I have started making some Pinterest boards with the things I want to buy or how I want to style myself. 

I started a dietbet for the month of February where I needed to put in $30 and if I lose 4% of my weight, I will get back, not only the $30 I invested but win some of the pot as well. I'm working hard on my weight loss goals because I have been stuck at 160 pounds for a year. It's time to go HARD or go HOME! I also started a NO SWEETS challenge for 5 days which will help me curb my sweet tooth which I know is what is keeping me fat. 

My hair, I have relaxed the curls just a bit, need more conditioning products and oils and will dye my hair blonde at the end of the month before I leave. 

I also want to get regular contacts and my brown colored contacts to go with my color hair. That should look AMAZING! :) 

I have already started work on my eyebrows. Now need to do my stiletto short nails and my toenails but I will do that as well right before I leave.

I also want to get at least 2 tattoos that I really want which is the crazy symbol and the Touched logo on my finger. Have to find someone to take me there because Olga will NOT! 

I also want to start my driving lessons and hopefully before I leave I can get my license so when I step off the plan, (wishful thinking), I can already know how to drive. 

It's time to GO HARD!!  Keep HUSTLING...

Let's get it! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment