Nail Trend: Azature's - World's Most Expensive Nail Polish


Half a million dollars for a nail polish? Um, I think that's a bit ridiculous, don't you think? 
I could think of many things I could do with half a million dollars and spending it on a bottle of nail polish will NEVER be it. I could fund my children's college education, buy a house or even that Lexus Jeep - I've been dreaming about. 


Jewelry couturier Azature -- the self-described "Black Diamond King", produces this one of a king bottle of diamond infused nail polish. But how many diamonds are we talking about?   One bottle contains 267 carats of black diamonds. 
The good thing: There are copycat versions for $25 of this dark laquer - the bad part: there are no diamonds in it. The even more interesting part, the company will only make ONE bottle of this. 
If you had the money, would you buy this?  
Best, 






0 comments:

Post a Comment