Food Log: Day 5



So this is my third day this week without carbs....! WOOHOOO for me, right? I did it.It was hard but I've got some pretty interesting recipes for you guys to try out that I'll detail in another post. For right now and this week, I kept my menu selection a little basic. Blah..I know but it'll get more interesting as the weeks go by.

Breakfast
- Omelette
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Kiwi 
- Strawberry 
- Banana 
and drizzled some Agave Nectar sweetener on the kiwi's because I found them too bitter.  (shown below) 



Lunch
- Greek Yogurt
- Strawberries 

Dinner

- Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon and Chicken 
- Green Beans cooked in delicious garlic 

I will post the recipes for these soon too. It was delicious. I didn't crave the mac and cheese I made for the family as much as I thought I would. My appetite is definitely decreasing. 

Can I do it? Can I keep eating like this?
I'll do a couple of weeks and then I'll just do my weekly progresses. 

Best, 


0 comments:

Post a Comment