Food Log: Enough Already.....


So it's actually Day 7 today but already I'm getting tired of writing a food log everyday and taking pictures.
Here's a recap:

Breakfast
Oatmeal, Raisins and Fruit

Lunch
Salad, Omelette with Fruits

Dinner
Salmon and Salad 

Snack
Banana with Nutella and Raisins.

I really like doing this no-carb thing every other day. It gives me a chance to explore new recipes and bring my weight down of course and what's best is, I don't feel deprived of my carbs at all.

I'm actually on my period so I know I'm bloated and I haven't done cardio since last week because I'm having some stomach issues (trust me, you don't want to know!) but should be able to pick it up tomorrow. I've been doing yoga and crunches everyday though! I'm getting better at it.

.......MY TRANSFORMATION CONTINUES. THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING MY JOURNEY!....

Best, 



0 comments:

Post a Comment