Ipsy: My February Glam Bag






























I know..I know..I'm so late! My March bag is already on it's way and I'm just now doing my 
February bag review. Better late than never,right?


So the theme for the Glam Bag for February was Red Carpet - aptly named because of all the Red Carpet Affairs including the Academy Awards happening in this month.



This month's bag matched the red carpet theme by having a red interior and a shiny patent leather outer cover. It was really cute and sleek. Great for small bags.

These are the items. Lash Card, Pixi Face Primer Sample, Pop Beauty Mascara, Coastal Scents Mini Quad Eyeshadow Palette and a MICA Cosmetics Black Gel Liner.
The Lash Cards I didn't really get until I watched some beauty gurus demonstrating them. I think they are useful more so for the bottom lashes than the top - at least for me. I suck at applying lower lash mascara. It contains four lash cards.
This Pixi Flawless and Poreless Face Primer is sold at Target but it is at higer end prices so it's cool that they send a sample for us to try it out. I haven't tried it just yet but wiill do so in the near future. It's a cute sample size.
Pop Beauty Mascara was a small size sample. It's very black and applies really nice to the eyes. I tried it the very next day with my makeup and it didn't clump up.
The MICA gel eyelliner was the best thing in this baf. It was very dark and a little bit went a long way. I applied it using a MAC liner brush and it went on smoothly. It is definitely a prodcut I would buy again. It was also a full size sample.
This Coastal Scents quad mini eyeshadows is the cutest thing on the planet. The eyeshadows are so little but so pigmented. They didn't flake when I used them the next day.

All in all, I liked the bag and I noticed that you could do an entire look using these items. The gel eyeliner, the mascara, the lash card to apply your mascara and primer to prime your face. Great products! Great bag!



0 comments:

Post a Comment