25 Random Things about KG


I don't usually get to do too many random posts about me and my personal self but I thought, hey, what the doo-hickey-heck! It'd be fun...! 

1. I love Bugs Bunny. I think he's like the coolest rabbit ever...! 

2. When I was young I really thought I'd marry Superman (Christopher Reeve) or Fred Savage. 
3. I wanted to be a mortician but when I was pre-med in college, I accidentally (or not accidentally) uncovered my cadaver's face and named him George and I was definitely told not to do so. 
4. If I could live anywhere in the world,  I'd live in Vancouver. I just love it there and yet I've never been there. 
5. I have really crazy curly hair and I haven't always loved it but I love it now. 
6. I only have one sibling - my lovely brother and we live on two different coasts. He lives in California and I live in Florida. 
7. I think my husband is the greatest person (besides my brother) in my life.
8. I love girly movies yet I'm not very girly. 
9. I would love to have been an anthropologist. I love ancient cultures. 
10. I'm addicted to anything in Tiffany Blue. 
11. I've got a crazy obsession with Pink. (the artist)
12. I love watching NBA games - especially with my husband and a beer or a few...
13. During the day, I'm all bussinesy (I know, not a word...)  and in the evenings, the cuckoo comes out as is apparent on my instagram @kgstyledesigns and on my twitter @kokoshamell. Follow me for some pretty weird stuff. 
14. I live in Florida and I don't know to drive....yet!
15. Out of all the social medias, I love Twitter. 
16. If I can own any pet, it would be a lion. They are gorgeous and fearless! They command attention and respect  - something I've always wanted to be. 
17. My husband and I's birthdays are 10 days apart and we are both Leo's.
18. I fell in love with my husband in a week. True story!
19. Snakes freak me out. 
20. I have a lot of ghost dreams and I barely watch any horror movies.
21. When I was young, like 4, I used to think my reflection was another little girl and used to feed her by throwing food behind the mirror. 
22. My brother is my best friend.
23. I am a neat freak - almost OCD.
24. I only have 2 kids and they are 12 years apart. 
25. I'm a Red Sox and Celtics fan and I'm from NY! But I love the Knicks and Mets. Hate the Yankees. 

Hope you all enjoyed the post! And can't wait to read some of your 25 random things about yourself!! 





10 comments:

  1. I'd like a black leopard. It's just a super big, super cute kitty! Plus they are extremely graceful.

    Why couldn't you look at your cadaver's face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard's are pretty great.

    The professor told us that by uncovering the face, you start to identify with it and it'll start becoming a person and not just a science experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Saturday Sharefest! Enjoyed reading your list. My brother lives in Milwaukee, my sister lives in Florida and I'm in Southern California. My dad is in Florida too and I will be there in June. (We are from Chicago) Can't believe you don't drive! My husband and I were born six weeks apart in the same hospital. I HATE snakes too. I have super straight hair and always wanted curly hair. I want to live in London. I never wanted to be a mortician but I do like talking with people who have lost a loved one. Fun getting to know you. Enjoy your weekend.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Found you at SITS Girls. Fun list,very personal.
    I'm a girly girl, I hate camping and love everything French!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Debby....
    Thank you for stopping by. It was so much fun to write.
    Wow - so everyone is far apart - except dad and sister.
    I don't drive because in NY there's no need to and honestly have been really scared to.
    That six weeks apart - that is really crazy!

    Fun getting to know you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Merri .....
    Thank you for stopping by. ...and I don't do personal so I'm really glad you enjoyed it.
    Kudos to you for camping..I guess one thing I should have mentioned is I hate bugs. lol
    Do you speak French?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post! I love PINK too, I dont know what it is, but I love her! Also, my husband and I are 5 days (well and one year, he is OLDER ;) apart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! She's so badass....!
    That's cool..yeah, my husband is three years older than me..!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am cracking up at number 21!!!!! That's too freaking funny.

    I love Pink! too

    I think it's sweet that you named your cadaver. I guess I could see why you wouldn't want to do that though...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cam, my entire family cracks up at that same story! They love to tell it to EVERYONE they meet...!
    ugh...lol

    ReplyDelete